- Flash point 79°C
- Completely soluble in water, free of aromatics, corrosion inhibited
- Reduced odors
- Slow evaporation
- Attuned to the use in automatic washing devices (brush and cloth system)
- Good chemical compatibility with UV-resistant printing rollers and blankets (for UV and for combi)
- Not suitable for conventional roller coatings
- Reduced plate corrosion
- Removes metallic inks
- Removes opaque white inks
- Removes LED UV and H-UV-inks
The washing program of the device must be attuned to the cleaning agent.
For manual washing use the Böttcherin UV-Chameleon with a cloth. After that clean sufficiently with water until the dissolved dirt and residues of detergent are completely removed.
Please wear protective gloves and safety goggles.
The approval of Böttcherin UV-Chameleon for the use in presses of Heidelberg, manroland, König & Bauer, Baldwin and Technotrans is in process as well as the approval by ISEGA.