Use BöttcherPro AR to deep clean rollers and blankets. BöttcherPro AR is ideal to speed-up color changes. It can be used for manual cleaning as well as for cleaning with automatic roller wash systems. BöttcherPro AR can also be used as a general purpose pressroom cleaner. Use to remove dried ink, paper dust, and dried fountain solution from press side frames, platforms, and cabinets.
- Liquid, highly effective, alkaline deep cleaning agent
- Water miscible
- Contains no aromatic solvents or CFC’s
- Removes encrusted ink and dirt from roller and blanket surfaces
- Can be used with conventional, hybrid, or UV
- When used regularly, reduces glazing and polishing of rollers and blankets
- Leaves no residue, rinses with water
- Compatible with all rubber types: NBR, Chameleon, EPDM
- Spot check for plate compatibility
After a short pre-wash with your favorite Böttcher roller wash, apply BöttcherPro AR to rollers and allow to run-in at idle speed for several minutes. Rinse with the same Böttcher wash used in the pre-wash or with water. In stubborn cases, allow BöttcherPro AR to remain in the rollers for a longer period of time.
Automatic Roller Cleaning
After the standard wash program, apply BöttcherPro AR and allow to run in at idle for several minutes. Start the program for color change. Follow all press manufacturer’s safety guidelines. Wear appropriate safety equipment such as gloves and protective eyewear.
BöttcherPro AR is approved by MAN-Roland as an intensive cleaner for use in their machines.