Allows for measurements anywhere on the sheet.
Spectral and Density from One Measurement
Save time taking only one measurement but still receive all the necessary information for preflight and pressroom adjustments. Quickly see all printing attributes to make the appropriate pressroom adjustments.
Scanning measurement of Ink Density
EasyTrax quickly shows the press operator how far from the tolerance the density of ink is, so adjustments can be made quickly, getting to the right color faster, while saving time, and reducing waste.
EasyTrax signals the user if the color bar is out of alignment, ensuring you don’t end up with false readings.
Precise Colorbar Alignment
EasyTrax allows for alignment of the colorbar with laser precision and skew adjustment. You can quickly see if the colorbar is aligned, speeding make-ready time and increasing measurement accuracy.
EasyTrax is Available in 2 Versions:
Entry solution for semi-automated control of primary process colors. Density data is displayed against set targets to easily determine ink zone changes needed.
Advanced semi-automated solution to evaluate density and spectral data. Enables perfecting presses to support up to 8 ink units with the advanced ISO/G7 module, whether using a CMYK, Multi-Color or N-Color workflow. Measure in special colors for spectral evaluation. Ideal solution for those taking the next step forward in standardization and automation.
What is EasyTrax?
- Available in Multiple Press Sizes 20”-40”
- ISO Compliant measurement table included for easy installation
- G7/PSO/Japan Color process control support for ISO
- Laser alignment method to quickly and easily align the color bar
- Fast Scanning – 150mm/sec
- Error detection system to alert if color bar is out of alignment ensuring accurate, repeatable results every time
- All training materials are right in the box: Sample Sheet, Video tutorials and new Wizard based software for easy set up and use
- All scanning and spot measurement functions in one system
- Quickly see how the press is performing and what adjustments need to be made to get to color faster than ever before
- Use X-Rite pre-defined color bars or customize your own
- Support for Japan Color libraries
- Windows 7 support
- Additional functionality for customers with perfecting presses to handle up to 8 colors
- Enhanced Wizard-style editor interface, and a series of easy-to-follow animated tutorials