Unlock your NX advantage with brand new capabilities for flexible packaging!
Print whiter whites, cleaner colors and the smoothest transitions with brand new plate imaging innovations for the KODAK FLEXCEL NX System. Expertly-engineered solutions build on the FLEXCEL NX System’s unmatched, proven capability to elevate shelf impact and control production costs.
PRINT BETTER WHITES
- Print smooth white layers without pinholes
- Maintain white opacity while reducing ink usage
- Avoid double hits, enabling increased productivity and reduced costs
IMPROVE PROCESS REPRODUCTION
- Reduce impression with advanced surface patterns
- Use hybrid screening to print the smoothest fades
- Stabilize highlight dots with advanced “light valve” technology
The KODAK FLEXCEL NX System is the original flat-top dot digital plate making system that is transforming flexographic printing. Shelf impact, production efficiency and sustainability … the FLEXCEL NX System delivers it all, with unique imaging technology and innovative materials that enable unprecedented image quality, stability and predictability in prepress and the pressroom. Kodak’s portfolio of FLEXCEL NX System solutions is ideal for virtually every flexo application including flexibles, labels and corrugated.
- Print smoother, higher-density solids without laying down more ink
- Print with higher line screens
- Print high-density white in a single pass
- Reduce the number of colors per job without sacrificing print quality
- Reduce press downtime and run presses faster
- Reduce makeready waste and ink consumption