Durst – an Italian UV digital inkjet printer, designed exclusively for narrow and mid web printing:
– Printing material width: from 16.5 cm (6.5 inches) to 33 cm (13 inches)
– Printing speed: up to 78m / min (157 ft / min, highest printing speed in the world)
– Resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (highest in the world)
– Printing width: 200mm, 244mm or 330mm (depending on model)
– Substrate thickness: from 20 to 500 microns, or < 20 microns with chill roller
– Ink / Colors: from 4 primary colors (CMYK) to 8 colors (CMYK, White, Orange, Purple, Green), compatible 90-98% simulation of the Pantone colors space.
The highlight of Durst UV digital printer is:
– Exclusive Single-pass UV inkjet technology (drop on demand + variable drop size) helps to optimize color reproduction and save ink.
– Exclusive Nozzle Compensation help to increase nozzle shellife.
– Calculate the ink usage quickly, easily and conveniently with Workflow system.
– Save time and money (no material surface treatment, no gloss varnish, no platemaking, no need to print samples many times …), no errors between printing times.
– UV ink with outstanding color fastness / scratch resistance.
– Low Migration ink used for printing labels in food packaging.
TAU AVAILABLE DIGITAL UV INJET ON MARKET
|Model||Printing speed||Color||Print resolution||Print width||Upgrade capability|
|Tau 330||48 m/min||Max 7 colors||720 x 360 dpi||330mm||No. of colors|
|Tau 330E||48 m/min||Max 5 colors||720 x 360 dpi||330mm||No. of colors|
|Tau RSC||78 m/min||Max 8 colors||1200 x 1200 dpi||330mm||No. of colors|
|Tau RSC-E||52 m/min||Max 8 colors||1200 x 1200 dpi||330 / 244mm||No. of colors, print width|
|Tau RSCi||100 m/min||Max 8 colors||1200 x 1200 dpi||510mm||No. of colors|
HYBRID MODEL (TAU 330 COMBINED OMET XFLET X6)
Exelent combination of digital printing and traditional printing. The difference between this Hybrid printer and UV Digital inkjet printers is Hydrid printer combine the advantage of Flexo printing such as having Flexo printing units (color printing, opaque white underlaying), coating, winding, unwinding, die-cutting, roll dividing … to achieve the lowest cost, save time and make a different competitive advantage for the printing house.